Sunday 29 April 2012

Blog Candy winners!


It's time to draw the winners for my blog candy! For the main prize, Mr. Random Generator chose

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 9

Result:  2

which is mamapez5 (Kate)

And for the second prize it is

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 9

Result:  4

which is Nuschinka

So congratulations, Kate and Nuschinka! If you'll email me your snail mail addresses (link to my email is on my profile), I'll get your prizes off to you asap.

Thank you to all my blog friends, longstanding and new, for your support, which is much appreciated.




2 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Yay. I'm a winner. That's a new experience for me and I am thrilled. I have sent you an e-mail Lynne. Thank you so much. Kate x

nuschinka said...

Hello Lynne. I have sent you an e-mail. Thank you very much - you made me happy :)
nuschinka